Thursday, November 2, 2017

Week One 11/2/2017

It is my first pday!  If I am not using correct english it is because this is a Spanish keyboard and it's so flipping confusing.  My Mission President is seriously the best person in the world.  I have been really homesick.  I have grown so much as a person and I have been able to depend on the Lord to help guide me.  The people here are really nice and the Spanish is slowly coming.  It is kind of hard for me to talk and write in English because we are speaking and writing in Spanish all day.  The food..so gross haha, I hate it.  I'll have to take a picture of what I have to eat.  The Mexicans take pride in their meats and spices.  I have two companeras!!  Hermana Berry and Hermana Watts.  They are both so different from one another.  Today at the temple I prayed really hard to know what I needed to do to be the missionary he wanted me to be.  It was seriously the coolest thing.  I got my answer through a church hymn, it just came into my head out of nowhere and it was so amazing.  It was the lyrics Love one another as Jesus loves you, try to find kindness in all that you do, be gentle and loving in deed and in thought, for these are the things Jesus taught.  It is crazy how much love I can already feel for the people in Baltimore.  I have been praying and asking to know of the love for them that God has and I can seriously feel it. 

                                   Kaylee and her companions at the Mexico City LDS Temple







No comments:

Post a Comment