Saturday, November 18, 2017

Week Four-11/16/17

Hola!
      I miss you guys so much!  I talk about you guys all the time!  This week has been so great!  I'm finally into my fourth week.  Two more to go until I'm in Baltimore!  My district is slowly going crazy from being here.  Everyday there is a new escape plan, but really deep down....we love it!
     Sunday was good.  I got put into a program where they mix the Latinas and the Americans to help each other learn English and Spanish.  My hermana was Villalobos and she was honestly the cutest thing in the world.  One thing that I learned from her is our culture is very cold.  Latinas embrace you with open arms and give you lots of kisses!  They have such a warm culture.  I love it!
     Throughout the week was interesting.  We are all so tired and it shows more everyday.  One of our Elders..Nebeker has been putting shampoo on his hands thing it was lotion...?  We love him still.  Hermana Berry, my favorite companion, is low key.  In fact, she is scratching my back as I'm writing this.  She spained her wrist playing volleyball with another district.  We get reallycompetetive.  Then I got smashed in the face with a ball.  It's a pretty good bruise...we shall see if I get a black eye in the morning.  The whole time I was icing my face, I kept repeating how much I "loved" that person.
     This week I got to teach a lesson with a Latina companion!!  It was so much fun!  They were talking so freaking fast and somehow I was able to keep up and help teach...seriously don del lenguas!!!
     Also something cool but also very embarassing is I got made fun of from Elder Castaneda from one the 70 because I suck at pronouncing some things...I didn't realize that was him until my teacher told me after he left.  My district says I will probably be part of the next general conference talk.
     The food for this week was uh....great as always.  I'm mostly living off of cereal because I'm scared of what meat they are giving me!
      I miss you guys so much and love all the emails you send me!  Seriously makes me so happy to hear from home!

Love Always,
Hermana Hirsbrunner







     

No comments:

Post a Comment