Friday, November 10, 2017

Week 2 - 11/10/17

This week was HARD!  Everyone says the MTC is the hardest part and it will get better.  My district is nice.  They are all sweethearts.  Its just us hermanas in our district and there are 3 other groups of elders.  Honestly I don't know what I would do without those elders because they keep us laughing.  My Spanish is slightly getting there.  I really have to work for it.  I can teach a lesson in Spanish all by myself with NO books!!!  I am slowly getting there, its just hard, really hard.  I get nervous, So I hope I will get the help I need before leaving the MTC.  The food.. I hat it.  I try though.  I just tired of not knowing what the heck I'm eating!  The food is no bueno.  Thank you for all the letters, especially the ones that get delivered to the MTC.  They come the very next day.  The office is closed on Saturday and Sundays.  Keep sending them.  They make me happy and get me through the days.

                                                                   Mexico City MTC

                                  Hermana Berry, Hermana Watts, and Hermana Hirsbrunner

                           Kaylee's District (Trying to have some fun between all the studying)








                                                               
                                                                 Mexico City, Mexico




No comments:

Post a Comment